Do you also want to convert Outlook folder to PDF? Read this article in detail to know more about the simple approaches to convert Outlook emails to PDF with attachments. As we all aware of the fact that PST is a personal storage table file which stores complete mailbox data items on Windows system locally. Sometimes, users need to use PDF file format, because this Portable document file is easily accessed on all the digital platforms. That is why it becomes mandatory for the users to convert Microsoft Outlook email to PDF. This write-up describes the different methods to export Outlook Mail folder to PDF. Users can go for any of the below-discussed approaches in order to convert Outlook emails to PDF.
Need to Convert Outlook Folder to PDF
Some of the needs to convert Outlook mails to PDF are described below:
- Locally Save Outlook Email Messages: It allows users to convert Outlook mail folder to PDF on PC. One can easily convert Outlook emails to PDF with attachments and also have a copy of their email application data on the Windows system.
- Legal Evidence Document: The digital documents are always considered as evidence proof in the court are shown in Adobe PDF files. These files act as the standard file format which is allowed to show evidence in front of the judge. It helps an investigator to print Outlook messages to PDF.
Techniques to Export Outlook Mail Folder to Adobe PDF
The two methods to convert Outlook Folder to PDF are described in the below-discussed approach in order to convert Outlook emails to PDF with attachments:
- Manual Method: Users are allowed to export Outlook Mail folder to Adobe PDF with attachments.
- Automated Method: It allows users to collectively convert complete data items including mails, contacts, calendars, etc. from Microsoft Outlook to Adobe PDF.
Approach#1 Convert Outlook Folder to PDF With Attachments
- Open Microsoft Outlook →Select emails that are required to be saved in PDF format.
- Now, go to File option→ Click on Save As button.
- From Save As dialogue box, browse and navigate to the path where the resultant PDF file is to be saved and then also mention PDF file name.
- From Save As Type drop-down menu, select HTML format→ Click Save option.
- Go to the location where HTML file was saved.
- Now, choose the file and right-click on it. Select Open With option→click on Word (desktop) option.
- From Microsoft Word Application, go to File option→ Click on Save As option.
- Now, from the Save As Menu, navigate to the destination location where PDF file is saved.
- Again from Save As Type drop-down menu, select PDF(*.pdf) option and Click the Save option.
- Finally, the conversion process to convert Outlook folder to PDF is completed.
Approach#2 Automated Approach to Convert Outlook Emails to PDF with Attachments
The Manual Approach to export Outlook Mail folder to Adobe PDF discussed above is very lengthy and consumes more time for a large number of files. At times, it becomes quite difficult for the users to manually convert Outlook mails to PDF. But, there are professional Applications available in the market to make this conversion process much easier and simpler. One such software is SysTools PST Viewer Pro Software. This application is capable to batch convert Outlook folder to PDF with attachments without installing Microsoft Outlook. Using this utility, users can also search emails and attachments within PST file with the help of keywords.
The Final Note
MS Outlook is an email client used by the regular as well as Professional users. In the Present Day scenario, it becomes quite difficult for Outlook users to manually convert Outlook folder to PDF as it is very lengthy and complex for the users to export Outlook Mail folder to PDF one by one. This above-discussed write-up suggests the Manual and Professional Approach as well. Users can select any of these techniques as per their requirements and convenience.